[MARHMIS] MARHMIS Reboot!
We’re excited to get the MARHMIS group together again. You should have just received a calendar invite for this Monday with the following agenda:
<![if !supportLists]>1. <![endif]>Agenda Overview & Introductions
<![if !supportLists]>2. <![endif]>Recent HUD Updates
<![if !supportLists]>3. <![endif]>Goals of MARHMIS TA Support
<![if !supportLists]>4. <![endif]>Data Quality Presentation—Fran Ledger, Canavan Associates
<![if !supportLists]>5. <![endif]>Open Discussion / Q&A
<![if !supportLists]>6. <![endif]>Next Steps & Final Announcements
In this meeting, we will be giving a brief overview of the TA goals for building the group’s capacity, and will be following up via the listserv afterwards to solicit volunteers and gather further input from you all on how we can make this group the most useful for everyone. Below are some questions to begin thinking about:
- What are the most helpful aspects of this group?
- What discussion topics are the most important for everyone? What would folks like to see the general agenda look like?
- Who is willing to join the agenda setting committee? How many do we need on this committee to keep it sustainable?
- What other subcommittees might we need? (e.g. community speakers group to identify presenters)
- What are some of the main roles and responsibilities of the group? (e.g. someone to: take notes, set agendas, coordinate speakers, send out meeting invites and reminders)
- What is the best way to have communities volunteer to give peer presentations?
- How far out should we plan our topics at a time?
- How frequently should subcommittees and leadership meet?
- What are the best ways to engage folks?
- Should these meetings be via phone or in-person?
Please feel free to reach out to me at any time if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas.
Korrin L. Bishop | Analyst | Social and Economic Policy Division
4550 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 800 North | Bethesda, MD 20814
O: 301.347.5759 | F: 301.634.1801 | www.abtassociates.com
This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, disseminate or copy it unless you are the intended recipient. If this message has been received in error, we kindly ask that you notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of the message from your system.