PSH VACANCY: 2 Bedroom at AIRS (Baltimore County)
We have two-bedroom vacancy in the AIRS PHP.
- Homeless status must be PSH-eligible
- Must have a HUD-defined disability
- Client must be a documented U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, Asylee or Refugee
- Client must be eligible for a 2 bedroom unit
(These conditions are not eligible requirements, but a client will receive priority if the following conditions are documented in the referral packet.)
- Chronically homeless households will be prioritized. Proof of chronic homelessness must be complete by the due date for client to receive priority.
- Clients with HIV/AIDS will be prioritized (HIV/AIDS documentation must be included in application to receive priority). HIV/AIDS status a priority, not a requirement.
· 2-bedroom scattered site apartment
· Scattered Site (individual apartment, generally located near major bus and transportation)
· Clients pay approximately 1/3 of their income for rent
If your client/s are eligible please complete ALL components of the application. Download and complete application. Mail the application when complete to:
AIRS/Empire Homes of Maryland
Attn: Adult Permanent Housing Program - Intake
1800 N. Charles St., Ste. 1800
Baltimore, MD 21201
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND WILL BE RETURNED.
DO NOT FAX YOUR APPLICATION
Please contact the EVP of Adult Housing Programs, Ms. Ernestina Simmons – Ernestina@airshome.org – with any of your questions.