JOBS: Director of Weinberg Housing Resource Center (Baltimore, MD)
Want to make a difference in the lives of the under-served?
- WHRC is a State of the Art, Low Barrier, Housing First Shelter serving 275 men and women, in a safe and welcoming environment, 24-hours daily, 365 days per year.
- Highly structured shelter with a staff of 75 for operations, volunteer and case management covering day, evening, overnight and weekend.
- WHRC is a program of Catholic Charities of Baltimore, a non-profit organization with a family of over 2000 employees of all faiths and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve. Catholic Charities is the largest private provider of human services in Maryland. As part of Catholic Charities, WHRC has a comprehensive infrastructure in place to support program services (human resources, accounting, information technology, communications, and advocacy and performance management.)
- The program is a part of the path to housing coupled with services including:
- Shelter Diversion
- Housing planning and placement
- Recidivism prevention
- Emergency Sheltering 365 days per year
- Overflow and Winter Sheltering
- Daily programming for life skills, grief, substance abuse, mental health management, other
Looking for a person with 7 years or more experience managing all areas of homeless shelter operations. Must have experience in budget management, reporting and staff management as well community engagement and the ability to work with funders and regulatory bodies.
For a full description/posting and/or to apply, please go to our website at www.cc-md.org/careers.
For more information, please call Mary Ann McCloskey, Talent Acquisition Partner, Catholic Charities, 667-600-2293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer