Technical Support Manager:
In September, Kristy Hudson took over the Manager, Technical Support position. Kristy has worked with WellSky Community Services (formerly known as ServicePoint) for 13 years as a Senior Customer Care Representative. During her time with the product she has amassed a wealth of knowledge and expertise with the product and industry. She is committed to the growth and strengthening of our technical support department. She can be reached at email@example.com
We hear you!
You might have noticed that different support personnel may have been picking up your submitted cases over the past few weeks.
Based on survey feedback we will be moving to a support queue structure. This will allow us to provide a better customer support experience!
- Be Proactive!
- With more visibility to a wide range of cases we will be able to take a more proactive approach in our communications within cases.
- Representatives will have a more rounded knowledge of all open cases and, therefore, be able to respond in a more thorough manner.
- In the queue structure we will adopt a "first in first out" policy. Your case will be picked up by the next available representative.
- You can expect a response on any case within 48 business hours after submission. Critical cases reporting site downtime will be responded to within 2 business hours.
- Escalation and Specialization!
- We are implementing an internal structure that will allow us to escalate cases within our own department. We have staff members specialized in certain areas who will be able to quickly respond to cases pertaining to those specialties.
- The same great people!
- You will get the opportunity to learn from each of our team members. We know that many of you have come to depend on your current representative. We cherish those relationships as well. You will still be in contact with the same great team. While cases will be handled by the next available representative we expect that a familiarity will be formed with each of our team members as you work through those cases together.
All cases should be submitted in the customer community. Regular support hours are open M-F 7AM - 6PM CT. The support line is available at (844) 213-8780
We are committed to your success and look forward to this new relationship!
We hope you enjoyed our webinar on the LSA Export. As part of our commitment to your success we will continue with regular coffee calls offered by the support department. These webinars will support and strengthen your efforts as the System Administrator by keeping you informed and providing additional training in the Community Services product. Mark your calendars for our next coffee call on Jan 22nd an Intro into Point-In-Time/ HIC Reporting. Stay tuned for more information.
All accounts are assigned an account manager. WellSky is currently rebooting our account management strategy in hopes of building stronger relationships, and we would like to better understand our customers' challenges and requirements. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions about WellSky account management or to get contact information for your account manager. We look forward to growing our relationship with each of our accounts in the coming years. For more information on account management you can contact Nathan Wright Director, Account Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.