The April 15th
, 2019 ART Gallery Update includes the following update to the ART Gallery available as of 04/15/2019:
- 0227 - Project Descriptor Data Elements Data Quality - v5 - This report has been updated with the below changes:
- To be more useful for review of providers included in the LSA there is a new Input Control on Tabs A and B to limit the results to just LSA project types. Tab C, by default, is already limited to these project types since it is limited to project types that could potentially have bedlist information.
- To comply with HUD's LSA changes the following data elements will flag as error if missing based upon their project type versus the answer to "Principal Site" question: "Housing Type", "Victim Service Provider", "Street Address", "City", "State", "Zip", Target Population".
- To comply with HUD's LSA changes the following CoC Code data elements will flag as error if missing based upon their project type versus the answer to "Principal Site" question: "GeoCode, "Zip Code" and "Geography Type".
- To comply with HUD's LSA changes, if the "primary address" is blank for an LSA project type that is not a Victim Services Provider it will flag as an error.
- To assist with LSA data correction, on Tab C we renamed "Bed Id" to "Bed Inventory Id" since HUD uses "Inventory ID" in the LSA export. We also added a new "Bed Inventory Id" Input Control to filter on a specific record since HUD lists the Inventory ID in the LSA export information.
- At customer request we added an additional prompt; "Require Operating End Date"; that when set to "Yes" will flag blank "Operating End Date" as an error. If you do not want this flagged as an error, then you may choose "No" for the new prompt.
- Updated all dates to show a 4 digit year versus two digit year to make it easier to compare dates to find data quality issues.
We will release the revised 0227 User Manual by early next week.
We currently expect to release the revised 0640 report in late April. As we get closer to the exact release date we will send out another update announcement. We will also send out another announcement once it is available in the ART Gallery.
Please create a case in the Customer Community if you have further questions.