On June 28, 2019, HUD will update the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator
with the FY 2019 Income Limits
. These new income limits will impact current and prior calculations
in your income calculator dashboard. Current calculations in process and previously completed calculations based on 2018 income limits will update based on the new income limits for 2019.
If you haven’t done so already, make copies of your prior calculations for your records before they are updated by the launch of the 2019 income limits on June 28, 2019.
This update is applicable to:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)