HUD is pleased to a webinar on the best practices for setting up and completing the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) in the eCon Planning Suite. The webinar is currently scheduled to take place on July 30, 2019, at 1:00 PM EDT. Please stay tuned for an email announcing the opening of registration.
This 90-minute webinar will focus on:
- The process, requirements, and best practices for setting up and completing the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
- The relationship the CAPER has with the Strategic Plan, the Annual Action Plan (AAP), and other Activity Accomplishment screens of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
- An overview of steps grantees must take prior to creating the CAPER template
Participants will have opportunities to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers.
Participants will learn how to:
- Set up and complete the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
- Reconcile goals and their associated outcomes
- Determine actual counts for Affordable Housing tables
- Verify and reconcile Match Contribution for the Federal Fiscal Year and HOME Program Income
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who prepares the CAPER and Performance and Evaluation Report (PER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
|Webinar Title ||Date and Time ||Registration |
|2019 Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER ||July 30, 2019 |
1:00 - 2:30 PM EDT
|Save the Date |
Training Point of Contact