Please know our first priority is the health and safety of our attendees, staff and the community. We have been and will continue to be in contact with the Summit venue to review all options available to us at this time and should guidance from officials change.
As updates occur we will share them on our Summit website at csh.org/summit but we wanted to reassure you that you can still register for our Summit and have extended our discounted rate of $575 through the month of April.
If the time comes to make the difficult decision to postpone or cancel the Summit, or if you decide to cancel your registration for any reason, you will not be penalized. Our cancellation policy has been updated and is available under the details links on our Summit fees page, here.
CSH is committed to ensuring the health and well being of you and our staff and will continue to evaluate the safety of holding a large conference at the end of May. For now, please continue to check www.csh.org/summit for updates and we hope to see you in Philadelphia, May 27-29!
Deb De Santis & The CSH Summit Planning Team