(SSVF) Program Update Friday May 15th, 2020
From: Supportive Services for Veteran Families
Date: May 15, 2020 at 3:10:21 PM EDT
Subject: SSVF Program Update Friday May 15th, 2020
1. REGISTER NOW: SSVF Office Hours Call planned for Executive Directors, Compliance, Fiscal Staff, and Program Directors for Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 2:00pm EST
2. ATTENTION: Emergency Housing Assistance (EHA) GIFTS Requirement will be published May 22nd for completion by May 29th
3. ATTENTION: New Monthly/Annual Repository Report
4. ATTENTION: SSVF Program Office Request for SSVF Success Stories
Register Now: SSVF Office Hours Call planned for Executive Directors, Compliance, Fiscal Staff, and Program Directors for Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 2:00pm EST
The SSVF Program Office would like to invite Grantee Leadership to a special Office Hours call, in an effort to support SSVF Program's ability to move swiftly to address the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis. SSVF Leadership will present information as it relates to program accommodations, recommendations, waivers, additional resources available, funding, and compliance. Please register at the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Attention: Emergency Housing Assistance (EHA) GIFTS Requirement will be published May 22nd for completion by May 29th
The SSVF Program Office will be publishing the EHA GIFTS Requirement on May 22nd for completion by all SSVF Grantees. This information is essential in the reporting process of CARES Funding and must be submitted by May 29th. SSVF Providers must continue to ensure that EHA placements happen quickly, and grantees should continue to evaluate their referral process to identify and eliminate any barriers to accessing this resource.
Attention: New Monthly/Annual Repository Report
Beginning on Friday, May 15th, and every month after, any email address tied to a completed upload slot in the Repository will receive an email containing a Monthly Report in .csv format. This email will be sent directly from the HMIS Repository. We hope you find this report helpful; it will continue to be updated as the need arises, including additional tables of data as they are built. The subject line of the email will contain the Repository File ID being reported on. This is the same File ID utilized in the subject line of the Data Quality reports currently provided.
Attention: SSVF Program Office Request for SSVF Success Stories
The SSVF Program Office is seeking Success Stories from grantees for the FY19 Annual Report. The Annual Report is a great platform for grantees to share the wonderful work of their agencies and communities. When sending story ideas, please include the following information:
• Case manager's name, telephone number and email address
• Veteran's name, telephone number, and email address
• Veteran's demographic information (age, gender, branch of service, etc.)
• Veteran's location (city and state)
• Closest VAMC to the Veteran
• Overview of Veteran's journey from homelessness to stable housing (one-page maximum)
This is the Release of Information as it related to VA Media Platforms for Grantee use.
SSVF Program Office