June 18, 2020, 10:30am - 4:45pm ET
Space is limited, so register now!
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's Homeless and Housing Resource Network (HHRN) is conducting a free, national online event: Forward Together: A Virtual Symposium on Improving Access to Effective Care for People Experiencing Homelessness, Serious Mental Illness, and Substance Use Disorders.
Keynote speakers include:
Opening Plenary: COMING TOGETHER
- Anita Everett, M.D., DFAPA - Director, Center for Mental Health Services, SAMHSA
- Joshua Bamberger, M.D., M.P.H. - Professor, Family and Community Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Brian Sims, M.D. - Subject Matter Expert, HHRN/National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
Closing Plenary: REMAINING CONNECTED, STEPPING ONWARD
- David Covington, M.B.A., LPC - CEO and President, RI International, and Behavioral Health Link Partner
- Deborah (Deb) Werner, M.A., PMP - Technical Assistance Lead, HHRN/Senior Program Director, Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP)
Carol Bianco-Miller, Director of HHRN/Co-Director of the Center for Technical Assistance at AHP, will serve as the symposium moderator and encourages all who work at the intersection of serious mental illness, substance use or co-occurring disorders, and homelessness to attend.