The following HOME Program Reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange.
HOME Reports as of 6/30/2020 Now Posted:
- HOME ENERGY STAR Units Report: This quarterly performance report tracks the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) record in HUD's Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
- Frequently Requested Ad Hoc HOME Reports
- HOME Units Completed by State
- HOME Units Completed by Congressional District
- HOME Units Completed within LIHTC Projects by State
- HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports: These reports assist PJs and FOs in monitoring compliance with the five-year expenditure requirements of the HOME regulations.
- HOME Grant Specific Commitment and Disbursement Summary Report: This report is generated by HUD at the end of each month and reflects each HOME PJ's commitments and expenditures for open 2015 and later grants.
- HOME National Production Report: This report is a monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by federal fiscal year (FY) that includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefit, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
HOME Reports as of 7/2/2020 Now Posted:
- HOME Expiring Funds Report: This report identifies each PJ that has a grant balance for FY 2013 and earlier. All drawdown requests through IDIS are required to be submitted and approved by close of business September 13, 2020.