WellSky has recently updated all HUD exports to version 1.8. Please note that with this update exports now have mandatory provider data elements that must be completed for the provider to export. If the data elements are not completed, then you will receive an error message listing the provider ids and the missing/invalid provider data elements. This requirement will impact HUD CSV, HUD XML, RHYMIS and SSVF exports.
Here is a list of the required Provider Data Elements for HUD exports:
- Operating Start Date
- CoC Code (the sub-assessment screen/not the retired field.)
- Geocode (Available on CoC Code screen.)
- Valid HUD Federal Partner Funding Source (Non-HUD values treated as "Invalid".)
- Valid HUD Federal Partner Funding Source Start Date
- Valid HUD Federal Partner Funding Source Grant Id (You may use "0" if funding source has no grant id.)
- Bed and Unit Inventory Start Date
Please note that although some of these Data Elements are required fields in Community Services (ServicePoint), we listed them for you since it can be impacted by imports of provider data. Please create a case in the Customer Community if you have any questions.