Ready to Respond: Disaster Planning for Multifamily Affordable Housing Organizations
Thursday, December 10
1:30-3:00 pm EST
Panelists will unveil the new Ready to Respond: Business Continuity Toolkit, which equips multifamily affordable building owners and managers with a plan to address crises including natural disasters and COVID-19.
- Priscilla Almodovar, Chief Executive Officer, Enterprise Community Partners
- Janet Golrick, Associate Deputy Secretary Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Jeffery Hayward, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Fannie Mae; National Alliance to End Homelessness Board Chair
- Laurie Schoeman, National Director, Resilience and Recovery, Enterprise Community Partners
Eviction Prevention and Housing Retention During and After COVID-19 Wednesday, December 16
3:00 - 4:30 pm EST
Join the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)'s new Homeless and Housing Resource Center
for a webinar that will explore strategies for eviction prevention and housing retention. The webinar will focus on how to implement data-informed, targeted prevention efforts that prioritize racial equity and will provide strategies that can be implemented now to prevent future housing instability when the moratoria expire.
- John Kuhn, SSVF National Director, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Larry McDonough, Attorney at Law and Adjunct Professor of Law, Senior Minnesota Counsel, National Anti-Eviction Project, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Randy McCoy, Executive Director of Metro Area Continuum of Care for the Homeless (MACCH), Omaha, Nebraska