WellSky will release Measures 1a and 1b (formerly the 0700 and 07001b reports in ART) in Community Services 5.13.12. This version is expected to be available at the end of January.
Communities will use ART to submit the remaining measures:
- 0701 Exits to Permanent Housing with Return to Homelessness, Metric 2 - v9
- 0702 Number of Homeless Persons, Metric 3 - v4
- 0703 Employment and Income Growth for CoC Funded Projects, Metric 4 - v7
- 0704 Number of Persons First Time Homeless, Metric 5 – v6
- 0706 Permanent Housing Placement-Retention, Metric 7 – v11
Please note that differences are expected in the running of the new canned report. The existing ART reports for Measures 1a and 1b in ART did not allow for the negating of time for many types of overlapping project stays. Fairly "clean" overlap data was required to generate the most accurate results. With the move to a Community Services canned report, these measures will follow the logic below:
- a. For measures 1a.1 and 1b.1, time spent by clients housed in TH or PH projects negates overlapping time spent in ES and SH projects.
- b. For measures 1a.2 and 1b.2, time spent by clients housed in PH projects negates overlapping time spent in TH projects.
- c. For all PH projects (project types 3, 9, 10, 13) – use clients' [housing move-in date] to negate overlapping time spent homeless.
This logic was not possible under the constraints of using context in ART.
After the initial release, WellSky will continue work on completing the conversion for all measures. The rest of the measures will be available in the canned report in time for the FY2021 submission.
As a reminder, the FY2020 SPM submission is due in HDX by March 1, 2021.