: LSA project level and client level data quality should be reviewed for the entire 3-year cohort period from 10/1/2018 to 10/1/2021. (The LSA export itself should be run for 10/1/2020 to 9/30/2021 for the annual submission).
Client level data quality can be reviewed using the following methods (using a full 3-year cohort period and full CoC):
- 0266 - Head of Household and Client Location Data Quality v1 to check for "Relationship to Head of Household" and "Client Location" data quality errors (Available in ART Gallery)
- Data Quality Framework report for the full CoC (Available in Reports section of Community Services)
Project level data quality can be reviewed using the following methods (review full CoC and full 3-year cohort period):
- 0227 - Project Descriptor Elements Data Quality - V5 (Available in ART Gallery)
- 0629 – Housing Inventory Count – V18 (Available in ART Gallery)
- REQ102 - Project Descriptor Data Elements - V1 (Available in Admin App in Qlik Sense)
- REQ101 - Housing Inventory Count – V3 (Available in Admin App in Qlik Sense)
WellSky also recommends the use of the HUD CSV Data Quality tool. WellSky recommends that you create a reporting group for all projects in the CoC that were operational in the 3-year cohort period and generate a HUD CSV file to use with the macro found here: https://www.hudexchange.info/resource/6555/hmis-csv-data-quality-tool/
WellSky will release updated LSA export code late during the week of February 7, 2022. This will include the updated HUD Sample Code for flag 448-1 and other adjustments to code to account for specific flags (updated list provided with release announcement).
Please create a case in the Client Community if you have further questions.